lunes, 3 de octubre de 2016

"FRASES DE HOOLYWOOD"




"FRASES DE HOOLYWOOD"

1) Go ahead, make my day!  SUDDEN IMPACT 

2) May the force be with you!  STAR WARS

3) You talkin´ to me?  TAXI DRIVER 

4) There's no place like home.  THE WIZARD OF OZ

5) Show me the money!  JERRY MAGUIRE 

6) I want to be alone.  GRAND HOTEL

7) You're gonna need a bigger boat.   JAWS 

8) I'll be back. THE TERMINATOR 

9) We'll always have Paris.  CASABLANCA

10) I see dead people.  THE SIXTH SENSE 

11) Houston, we have a problem.    APOLLO 13

12) Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer! THE GODFATHER II

13) Here's Johnny!   THE SHINING 

14) Hello, gorgeous.   FUNNY GIRL  
 
15) My precious.    THE LORD OF THE RINGS

16) I'm king of the world!  TITANIC

17) Say hello to my little friend    SCARFACE

18) I'll make him an offer he can't refuse!    THE GODFATHER

19) Phone, Home!   E.T

20) Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee  GREASE


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario